If you have the Turbo Kodi build installed and you want to remove it and return to a vanilla Kodi install, here’s how to do it.
- Navigate to SYSTEM on the main sliding menu and select PROGRAMS ADD-ONS.
- Select TURBOJ TV WIZARD.
- Choose Maintenance.
- Choose (TURBOJ TV) Cleaning Tools.
- Scroll down and hit Fresh Start.
- Hit Yes when prompted to confirm.
- Wait while the build is removed and the select Force Close when prompted.
You are now back to a fresh, clean Kodi. If you want to remove the TurboJ TV Wizard which was required to install the Turbo build follow these steps.
- From the Kodi homescreen, choose Add-ons.
- Select My Add-ons.
- Select All.
- Scroll down and choose TurboJ TV Wizard.
- Select Uninstall.
- When prompted Are you sure? hit Yes.
Check out our installation guides for other builds.
Check out our Kodi Builds guide for more builds.