The 1Amazing build is designed with a simple, pleasing interface with a top menu and hosts a decent array of great add-ons covering movies, TV and sports.
Installation: One Alliance Reborn Wizard
Fresh start during install: Yes
Works with: Leia (18.1)
To install Kodi onto your device, follow our Kodi installation guides. Once installed you can setup this Kodi build.
If you already have add-ons or a Kodi build installed and want to follow instructions from a vanilla Kodi as shown in the images, check out our guide on resetting Kodi for a fresh start. This build, however, offers a fresh start during install.
Allow unknown sources
- Click the settings cog at the top left.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Add-ons and enable Unknown sources.
Install the 1Amazing Kodi build
- Select the settings cog at the top left.
- Select File Manager.
- Select Add source on the left (double click if on PC).
- On the Add file source dialog box, select <None> and enter:
- Click OK.
- You can leave the source name (where it says Enter a name for this media source.) as repo or select this box and give it another name.
- Select OK.
- Go back to the home screen and choose Add ons.
- Select the package installer icon at the top left.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Choose repo (or whatever you named the source earlier).
- Select plugin.program.onealliancerebornwizard-2.0.8.zip . (The version you see may be different to this number).
- Wait for a notification icon to appear at the top right of the screen saying OneAlliance Reborn Wizard, Add-on installed.
- You should now get some pop ups. Hit continue on this one:
- Select Build Menu on this pop-up:
You can always reach the build menu without this dialog by going to Add-ons > Program add-ons > OneAlliance Reborn Wizard.
- Select Builds.
- Select 1Amazing Build for Kodi 18 Leia.
The version numbers may differ for you on this screen.
- We recommend choosing Fresh Install so there are no conflicts with anything you may already have installed.
- Hit Continue when asked if you want to restore your kodi configuration.
- The 1Amazing kodi build will start installing.
- Once done, hit Force Close and restart Kodi for the build to be applied.
Once started for the first time, leave Kodi for a few minutes to allow the build to perform add-on updates.
Check out our installation guides for other builds.
Check out our Kodi Builds guide for more builds.
Want to remove the 1Amazing Kodi build? Follow this guide for a fresh start.