The No Limits Kodi build features the Aeon Nox 5 Silver Skin, offering add-ons like Covenant, Elysium, Bennu, Quantum, Stream Army and BOB Unleashed.
Installation: No Limits Wizard
Fresh start during install: Yes
Works with: Krypton (17.6), Leia (18.1)
To install Kodi onto your device, follow our Kodi installation guides. Once installed you can setup this Kodi build.
Allow unknown sources
- Click the settings cog at the top left.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Add-ons and enable Unknown sources.
Install the No Limits Build Kodi build
- Select the settings cog at the top left.
- Select File Manager.
- Select Add source (double click) on the left.
- On the Add file source dialog box, select <None> and enter http://kodinolimits.com/kodi/
- Click OK.
- Select the box under where it says Enter a name for this media source. and enter No Limits.
- Select OK.
- Go back to the home screen and choose Add ons.
- Select the package installer icon at the top left.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Choose No Limits.
- Select plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.
- Wait for a notification icon to appear at the top right of the screen saying ‘No Limits Wizard, Add-in installed‘.
- Return to the home screen.
- Select Add-ons > Program add-ons > No Limits Wizard.
- Choose the build you want.
NOTE: if you’re using an Amazon Fire Stick you can select the Fire stick version specifically designed for it.
- Choose Fresh Install when prompted. If you want to keep any existing add-ons you can choose the standard install option.
- The No Limits build will now install.
- Once finished you’ll need to restart Kodi. You can select Force Close to close down Kodi after the install.
Once started for the first time, leave Kodi for a few minutes to allow the build to perform add-on updates.
Check out our installation guides for other builds.
Check out our Kodi Builds guide for more builds.
Want to remove the No Limits Magic build? Follow this guide for a fresh start.