The BK Nox Kodi build is fairly sizable but runs smoothly with a pleasing interface.
Installation: Stream Digital Wizard
Fresh start during install: Yes
Works with: Krypton (17.6)
To install Kodi onto your device, follow our Kodi installation guides. Once installed you can setup this Kodi build.
If you already have add-ons or a Kodi build installed and want to follow instructions from a vanilla Kodi as shown in the images, check out our guide on resetting Kodi for a fresh start. This build, however, offers a fresh start during install.
Allow unknown sources
- Click the settings cog at the top left.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Add-ons and enable Unknown sources.
Install the BK Nox Kodi build
- Select the settings cog at the top left.
- Select File Manager.
- Select Add source on the left (double click if on PC).
- On the Add file source dialog box, select <None> and enter
- Click OK.
- Select the box under where it says Enter a name for this media source. and enter stream.
- Select OK.
- Go back to the home screen and choose Add ons.
- Select the package installer icon at the top left.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Choose stream.
- Select plugin.program.sdwiz.zip.
- Wait for a notification icon to appear at the top right of the screen saying Stream Digital, Add-on installed.
- Return to the home screen.
- Select Add-ons > Program add-ons > Stream Digital Wizard.
- Select Builds.
- Choose [17.6] BK Nox (v1.9.5). There may be a newer version available when you come to install it.
- Select Fresh Install. If you want to keep any existing add-ons you can choose the standard install option.
- Hit Continue. The BK Nox build will now begin installing.
- Once finished you’ll need to restart Kodi. You can select Force Close to close down Kodi after the install.
Once started for the first time, leave Kodi for a few minutes to allow the build to perform add-on updates.
Check out our installation guides for other builds.
Check out our Kodi Builds guide for more builds.
Want to remove the BK Nox build? Follow this guide for a fresh start.