Lobo is a fairly new Kodi build, concentrating on speed and performance. It offers good support for pay-per-view live events along with the latest add-ons.
Installation: One nation Repository
Fresh start during install: Yes
Works with: Krypton (17.6)
To install Kodi onto your device, follow our Kodi installation guides. Once installed you can setup this Kodi build.
If you already have add-ons or a Kodi build installed and want to follow instructions from a vanilla Kodi as shown in the images, check out our guide on resetting Kodi for a fresh start. This build, however, offers a fresh start during install.
Allow unknown sources
- Click the settings cog at the top left.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Add-ons and enable Unknown sources.
Install the Lobo Kodi build
- Select the settings cog at the top left.
- Select File Manager.
- Select Add source on the left (double click if on PC).
- On the Add file source dialog box, select <None> and enter
- Click OK.
- Select the box under where it says Enter a name for this media source. and enter one nation.
- Select OK.
- Go back to the home screen and choose Add ons.
- Select the package installer icon at the top left.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Choose one nation.
- Select repository.onenation-1.0.5.zip. The version number may be different for you.
- Wait for a notification icon to appear at the top right of the screen saying OneNation Repo, Add-on installed.
- Select Install from repository.
- Select OneNation Repo.
- Select Program add-ons.
- Select One Nation Portal.
- Select Install.
- You will see ‘One Nation Portal, add on installed‘ notification in the top right and a pop-up dialog will appear.
- Select Continue.
- Select Build Menu.
- Select Lobo Build (v2.7.7). This build number may be different for you.
- Select OneNation Portal) Fresh Install.
- Select Continue.
- The Lobo build will begin installing.
- When finished, hit Force close and restart Kodi for the build to be applied.
Once started for the first time, leave Kodi for a few minutes to allow the build to perform add-on updates.
Check out our installation guides for other builds.
Check out our Kodi Builds guide for more builds.
Want to remove the Lobo build? Follow this guide for a fresh start.