The Revelation Kodi build is fast and light weight making it a very popular choice for lower spec devices such as the Firestick. It also includes all the usual streaming functionality that you’d expect from a decent build.
Installation: Revelation Wizard
Fresh start during install: Yes
Works with: Krypton (17.6), Leia (18.1)
To install Kodi onto your device, follow our Kodi installation guides. Once installed you can setup this Kodi build.
If you already have add-ons or a Kodi build installed and want to follow instructions from a vanilla Kodi as shown in the images, check out our guide on resetting Kodi for a fresh start. This build, however, offers a fresh start during install.
Allow unknown sources
- Click the settings cog at the top left.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Add-ons and enable Unknown sources.
Install The Revelation Kodi build
- Select the settings cog at the top left.
- Select File Manager.
- Select Add source on the left (double click if on PC).
- On the Add file source dialog box, select <None> and enter http://revelbuid.co.uk/builds/
- Click OK.
- Select the box under where it says Enter a name for this media source. – you can leave this as builds or enter (and remember) another name.
- Select OK.
- Go back to the home screen and choose Add ons.
- Select the package installer icon at the top left.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Choose builds (or whatever you named the source earlier).
- Select plugin.video.revelationwizard.zip.
- Wait for a notification icon to appear at the top right of the screen saying Revelation Wizard, Add-on installed.
- Head back to the Kodi home screen.
- Select Add-ons.
- Select Program add-ons.
- Select Revelation Wizard
- You will be prompted to register a forum login at http://www.revelbuid.co.uk/forum/. Go ahead and do this and click Yes to enter your forum credentials in the Revelation Wizard.
- Select Install Revelation Builds.
- Choose the build for your version of Kodi, e.g. 17 for Krypton, 19 for Leia.
- The Revelation build will begin installing.
- When finished, hit Force close and restart Kodi for the build to be applied.
Once started for the first time, leave Kodi for a few minutes to allow the build to perform add-on updates.
Check out our installation guides for other builds.
Check out our Kodi Builds guide for more builds.
Want to remove the Revelation build? Follow this guide for a fresh start.